Sunday 17 November 2013

What with today

Well... As last nights post demonstrated... Lack of sleep... Makes me very tired. But I did come up with a couple of ideas.... I did also try some origami flowers but being very tired they didn't come out too well. I shared some exploits with the relatives... And I think I got a commission... So Hobbycraft again tomorrow... This time for something a little doggy. 

It was cold and dreary today. We went to M's parents for dinner and I took the origami.. H and I sat and got creative! 

Once we had dinner had played a game of cluedo it was time to come home (cluedo I know rock n roll). On way I had a surge of creative ideas... Making use of embroidery stitches on machine :-)! They came out well! 

Here's the other project I did... A little something in preparation for our trip to Somerset.

Will post some more pictures tomorrow. For now. I'm tired and willing the pain to not reappear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment