Monday 13 January 2014

Survived the weekend..

So first slimming world weekend and I would love to say that I survived 100% nope. Thankfully I was at work so I wasn't faced with the being-at-home-with-temptation-all-around feeling... 

So breakfasts were porridge... Lunch was pretty much non existent... Saturday we were out for dinner and cinema and Sunday we had lunch with m's parents, - and then settled down to watch Sherlock... Oh how I love Sherlock... I'm not going to do a blow by blow account of the episode... So if that's what you're looking for - it's not here. 

I'm struggling at the moment. The creative thoughts are just about bubbling but as to what to do with them... It kinda dissapates! Hey ho.

Sorry it's not more... More. But I ain't got nowt right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment