Sunday 17 November 2013

Lack of sleep makes me...

Seemingly want to clean, and be domesticated, the only issue is... It is at time of writing... 4:33am.

The reason why I can't sleep is that I seem to have had a really bad abdominal pain... Which has made me feel very uncomfortable and a little scared. But I know it's most likely indigestion or something like that. I sat on our bathroom floor for about 30mins, rocking back and forth before deciding I may as well come and do something creative... Or useful with my time. Despite being in pain, I cleaned my cooker hob... Who knew boiled over water could be so darn stubborn to get off? The upside is it took my mind of the pain slightly.  I also took the opportunity to be nosy, to see who else is up and about on the block. There were a couple of places with lights on.  Saw someone just come in from a night out... Or so it appears... I did briefly wonder whether they could see me scrubbing the hob!

Our origami paper arrived today... So I may sit and do some folding... Thinking up ideas to make use of the fat quarters I have... Will post the ideas as they come into development!

No comments:

Post a Comment