Wednesday 6 November 2013

Presents

So... As have mentioned, I've started knitting Christmas presents. However, now I'm getting a growing list of who I'm making for... Not that I have been asked by anyone to make anything, but it's just who I fancy making for... I'm just too generous. :-)

Am looking forward to this Christmas, it will be M and I's first Christmas living together, but our SEVENTH Christmas holiday! We are really excited... We've already planned where the tree is going and the colour scheme...  We've also got various foodie and drinkie bits we're wanting to make... So I'll make sure I'll post details when we've firmed up our plans.

I've got a couple of plans to try and spruce up my blog. I might try a few different things.... Bear with me, and give constructive criticism where you think I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment