Sunday 10 November 2013

Addicted!

Ok.

Now, please tell me I'm not the only one. Tonight I went out to a place where I used to frequent. A lot. And my how the place has changed. Now. I don't know if it's because I'm older, or whether it's because I wasn't drinking... But oh my days. It was bizarre. The men almost wear as much product as the women. And there was a lotta product, I mean thank goodness smoking has been banned in pubs and bars, otherwise there would be some serious health and safety issues! Now, I'm all for making an effort, but this seemed insane!

But that's not the reason for my post. Now I had a lovely lovely lovely time catching up with my beautiful Uni friends, but driving home I had it all planned, get in, kettle on, herbal tea and sit and knit for a while.... And that's what I've done.  But it was bizarre. I felt the urge to knit, and I won't lie, part of me wanted to stash my knitting in my bag so that if I had a moment whilst out, I could do a couple of rows!

Anyhow. It's nearing 2am and I've been home nearly an hour. I should go to bed.... Maybe a few more rows? I've still some tea left.... Perhaps get to the end of this pattern bit?

(NB. I'm currently working on some miniature Christmas stockings. As my pumpkin bunting idea didn't happen. I'm gonna try it with mini stockings. M shouldn't say anything as I don't need to buy anything extra!)

Night night and sweet dreams. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment