Thursday 14 November 2013

Getting ready for Christmas

Thursday night... Slimming world night. Weigh in night! 

Got a lovely text from my consultant this afternoon, letting me know that I had been nominated for miss slinky 2013. It was a lovely lovely surprise! 

I didn't win. But I'm perfectly happy. All the ladies nominated had wonderful stories and journeys to share. But it has made me more determined.... Between now and Christmas I am going to change! Tomorrow I shall read through my Slimming World book, and write my food down, to keep me extra motivated I will write it on here too... Or I shall endeavour to anyhow! I may even make another page to my blog, specifically aimed at Slimming World. Please let me know what you think of this idea! Until tomorrow! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment