Sunday 22 December 2013

Organising again... And giving of presents

Well, the first present has been given and welcomed! The Jayne hat I created... 
Went to its new owner today who was thrilled! The second one was also completed this evening and shall depart to its new home!

As the title of the post hints at, I've been using the organiser again.  I've been seeking inspiration from Instagram, google plus, YouTube and other blogs. So far I've found a few "key players" in the filofax love world, primarily, there is the fab Philofaxy, am loving their templates they have.  There are also a number of other sites such as My Purply Life... Am looking forward to having a good sit down and trawl.  I have already set up a Feedly feed so that at can keep up to date with these blogs. 

I'm off to do a final stint in the shops tomorrow with my lovely friend.  We're also treating ourselves to a massage in Champneys, a little unexpected and much needed treat! I have a plan to nip to the stationery shops in the town... Paperchase and Rymans... Admittedly, am more excited about Paperchase! There is also a Wilkinsons which is often worth a trawl.  Thankfully I have all the presents I am willing to buy. However, we have run out of wrapping paper so that's on list for tomorrow, and Christmas cards for the nearest and dearest are needed. 

As it's got closer to Christmas I haven't really thought about what was on my wish list... And my wish list is quite fluid as well... So who knows what Santa is going to bring! My wish list however did have on it a few items... 
A faux fur gilet from White Stuff
A new case for my iPad. I currently have a Stilgut case in hot pink, which is very me but it has come to damage in the corners.
Even on its arrival there were some slight imperfections to the corners, but I made do. 
A new case for the new phone - this has made me nervous... It has meant that I have had to be so very careful for the past week and a half.. Which is not a bad thing! And it has made me utilise my Marc Jacobs phone purse which has been great as I have been able to keep together. My charger cable and my earphones. 
Stickers and cute things for the filofax. I have been pointing people in the direction of Paperchase so there is some hope! 
Film wise I have asked for The Great Gatsby. I never got to see it at the cinema, but I just loved the whole glamour of the film. Pretty much anything by Baz Lurman I am going to love! I also asked for At Worlds End as it is filmed in my home town. Actually this time last year they were filming it, and I remember seeing this monument and thinking it was a new art installation! Wish I had got a picture of it now! 
But I will have to wait like a good girl, and wait and see what Santa elected to buy! 

I haven't had a chance to do any Christmas baking yet, I have the mincemeat... I'm thinking this is something I can do on Christmas Eve. 

Ok... I'm off to watch the boys play call of duty... Don't know what version... I'm sure it will keep me entertained for a while! 

No comments:

Post a Comment