Monday 11 November 2013

I can't think of a title for this mornings post...

Good morning... Or good afternoon, depending on when and where you are reading this.

M had to get up early to go to a meeting over in another county... So up was I, and ironed a shirt, and then got back into bed; with the aim of going back to sleep, but had to get up to lock the door... so sleep stopped....

So, have planned a day with Mum, we're going in search of fabric to make her a 50's skirt, I have the list.  I have to take mums measurements before we go.  (I shall post the pics for the project when I start). Right back to today. Arranged with mum, bathed and made up, then realised I was hungry. and I was hungry for pancakes. Now, being here in England, who do you go for, for your classic recipes? Delia Smith... I used her pancake recipe from the BBC Food website (great resource). Delias Pancakes. Once I'd got going I wondered what I could so to make it a little more... something. (Theme here for today - indecisive); so I opened the closest cupboard - my baking cupboard... and so I opted for Vanilla extract... and I must say I like the addition!

Today I need to steam our Christmas pudding... but I'm having to go out, so I don't really want to leave it on its own!

Ok.  That's all for now.... but I'll most likely be up on here again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment