Saturday 21 December 2013

A Restful Day

Today has been one of those days when I really haven't had any energy. We entertained both families last night, and even though it wasn't a late one, both of us are pretty bombed today! :-)
Today has given me some chance to start eBaying again... I've posted a link to my +eBay  sales on another page on my Blog. Head over and have a look at the For Sale tab and I'll aim to keep it updated with various goodies! At the moment, it's clothes; but I'm sure there will be other items soon enough.

M made a lovely soup today; Mum and I won the raffle at Slimming World on Thursday and we won a bag of root vegetables and fruit, so M made a soup with the goodies. Carrots, parsnips, onion, potato, Tumeric and Cumin.. I must say it was very thick, but so tasty and very filling, well done M!

No comments:

Post a Comment