Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas to me!


Yesterday; a shopping day with a few little extras thrown in! Met with my lovely friend L yesterday in St Albans. It was one of those days that things seemed to go right in the morning - I know it seems weird to comment on but that was how it went! Traffic was fine; car park was a joy etc. Well, on the way to St Albans had the radio on - and I'm a local girl when it comes to radio; and I very rarely diverge! Anyhow radio on and they start with weather warnings - I'm then slightly panicked as I had heard nothing!! So I listen further and they're forecasting strong winds and rain- well that pretty much happened as soon as I stepped out the car the other end and it did not let up for the rest of the day. It was still wild winds and rain right up to midnight when I eventually fell asleep! 
What did I buy? Well. My plan was stationery and I fulfilled that! Paperchase was absolutely rammed of people - wasn't fun I must admit. But I got a few bits in there.. Wilkinsons was a good haunt. I then found this quirky shop called TINC had never heard of them before and they were a basic stationery supplies store but in different colours. V weird to explain. But I got myself a hard case for the stationery so that it is portable. I managed to find some Washi tape as well. It seemed hard to come by yesterday but I did manage some. 
I did start making index cards for my filofax which is being a work in progress.. 
As it shows:
And last night we got to the Hobbit pt 2. And I won't say that I was disappointed; far from it. I was just very very very tired. But it did instill in me to read the hobbit and try to make sense of it. How? By writing notes in this lovely Hobbit moleskine!
I may blog again later! Will probably find some time tomorrow to blog away! X

No comments:

Post a Comment