Thursday 19 December 2013

Organise, plan, aim...

These are my new key words. I'm working on getting myself sorted. I feel like in floating... 
I have my filofax 
It's probably about 2 years old now. A gorgeous colour and lovely leather... And I'm making the effort to use it. I've tailored some tabs...

Ranging from to buy, to read, to watch, creative projects and items to sell... And keeping 3mths in advance in there... I'm slowly getting there. I've been tracking down various blog posts and Pinterests about it filofax organisation and planning...
(Excuse the photos.. They're taken on the phone!) 
On another note; considering selling at craft fairs in the new year. With my various knitted items and crafted items. Think I'm going to involve my knit stitch munch bunch ladies too! If anyone's got hints, tips, ideas or tales please share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment