Monday 16 December 2013

Adventures with mother

Well... On Friday I spent a wonderful day (if unexpected day) with my mum; Christmas shopping! and by getting out there early we beat the major crowds... however... we were out at 10am, and didn't walk back through the door until 7pm! and we were only local!
But we were able to get a couple more presents that were still on our list!

And something that wasn't on our lists... or radar.... a new phone! Popped into the +O2 in the UK O2 store, and two hours (yes - two hours) later walked out with an iPhone 5S.. in luvvly Rose Gold... Must say I am loving it so far, although I am a little concerned that I'm going to drop it before Christmas... when I get a cover for it!

We went to Welwyn Garden City shopping - their John Lewis is pretty lovely, and a staple in the town centre, and there's always something so comforting about a John Lewis Store :-) Saw my lovely friend in +M&S  - although we couldn't stop for long! Then we went to the Galleria in Hatfield, and although I had planned to go and have a proper look around - they have a lovely +Waterstones and Le Cruset store.

No comments:

Post a Comment