Friday 27 December 2013

Back to work tomorrow? And the first two days of sock tales...

Hands up if you're back to work tomorrow? Not meaning to sound too smug but I'm not! :-) (FYI I do have to work NYE and then back to norm on 2nd January!) 

So... What did Santa bring? 
My lovely gilet 
A gorgeous pair of Pandora earrings - Stars! 
Lovely choccies
I also got new cases for iPad and iPhone (more about those later)
Pj's, perfume, toiletries and charms for pandora bracelet. All in all I did very well! I also got a spa day at wyboston in February! 

I mentioned about the cases? 
Well I got a spigen case for the phone - and it's amazing. It's clear so you can see the phone in all it's rose gold prettiness. The edges are firm to the touch but with a test "knock" on the table it is a rubberised material. A little quirk is that when the light on the phone is on it illuminates the case too... So I'm glad that I have the light set to flash when my phone rings - will be handy if phone is in bag! 
The iPad case is by a company called tuff luv and m selected it. It's going to take a little bit of getting used to following having the stilgut case. 
I've done a spot of sale shopping.. Two bags and a bluray... Will tell more when they arrive! 
Ooh! I got sock yarn, pattern and DPNs and I'm determined to finish the bloody pair! So I will keep you posted on the sock progress. 

Day one and two of sock tale
Day 1 of the sock: cast on and split over 4 needles. Started to Knit 1x1 rib for 15 rounds.. Liking the look of the variegated yarn so far. 
Day 2 of the sock: continued and finished the cuff section. Now onto plain knit. Currently at around 15/40 rounds; not too shabby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment