Thursday 2 January 2014

Organised knitting

Here I am blogging about two of my favourite current topics... Knitting and organising! 

It struck me whilst working on the socks... Just reaching the toe on sock one; that for what I've learnt making this sock what can I do differently next time. So I made some notes then thought ah; this would be helpful next time... So I utilised my sticky tabs and put them on the pattern sheet.. Like so.. 
So when I go next time I have the notes there but I can take them off when needed. I thought I was quite savvy with it! :-) 

My fellow crafty creator seems to be having some tough times at the moment. It makes me sad because she is fan-tab-u-lous but I sent her some happy tweets and happy hugs through the ether and I think she's doing ok! I may get her to write a post for my blog! She's made some fabulous items. Foods and crafts! You must check her out. Here is her most recent post: http://knitcookcraftlife.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/gourmet-visits-to-small-adorable-children/

No comments:

Post a Comment