Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

The title says it all really! Happy new year to you! Whoever you are, wherever you may be, I hope that this new year brings you whatever you hope it to. 

My plans, aims and aspirations? 
- to blog more coherently... And then maybe someone, somewhere will stay a while, or leave a comment? That makes me sound needy doesn't it? 
- take more photographs - I have a lovely camera, and treated myself to photoshop in the Amazon flash sale.... I really should take advantage of that. 
- be more organised - I guess this has already started, what with my new found love for my filofax! 
- create more... Knitting and sewing! As well as baking.... Which is what this blog started out to be! 
- save more - money money money. I've got to make it and save it, I'm not talking about printing money and stashing it... I'm talking about earning the money and making an effort to save it! 

What I have also created, is an additional page which I plan to use as the happiness jar. It's a place where I can make a record of all the nice things which happen.... There's one in there today. 

So. How did you celebrate the new year? We stayed in, in our PJ's with our favourite, an Italian feast! yummy! I stayed up to watch the fireworks, then Gary Barlow, and a bit of Jools Holland.  I am thankful that at the fireworks they didn't have the obligatory couple and a proposal... My social network feeds have been full of #shesaidyes this holiday season! 

Had a lovely day today... Albeit a little tired. But it was a good day.... The new Sherlock episode was out! And a good one it was too! So glad the series has started again... I am definitely what you would call a "Cumber-bitch" :-) 


Anyhow, ramblings a done for this eve... Back to work tomorrow... For one day and then four days off! And in those days off there is another Sherlock episode! 

No comments:

Post a Comment